Kapaa, Hawaii

Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty.They cost $350.

They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so about 3x yearly. Just took them out for a trip, and noted the fabric covering an ear cup had split at the seam, just while resting in the case, an obvious factory defect. Company refuses to fix this, saying it's a few weeks past the end of warranty coverage. Obviously, the company is not proud of their products and takes no responsibility for their defects.

I have a pair of Etymotic earbuds in which a wire broke well out of warranty, and they replaced them for free!!I will never order another item from Klipsch again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Klipsch Audio Technologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Baikal Miner Quad Cube Review Baikal Miner "Baikal Miner is a CROOK and a SCAM I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my HORROR story so hopefully you don’t end up..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more