Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty.They cost $350.
They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so about 3x yearly. Just took them out for a trip, and noted the fabric covering an ear cup had split at the seam, just while resting in the case, an obvious factory defect. Company refuses to fix this, saying it's a few weeks past the end of warranty coverage. Obviously, the company is not proud of their products and takes no responsibility for their defects.
I have a pair of Etymotic earbuds in which a wire broke well out of warranty, and they replaced them for free!!I will never order another item from Klipsch again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mode M40 Headphones
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago. After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit,..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "Sent plastic trash not worth 2 cents. Enclosed no invoice. Return information, nothing. In fact they are selling more of these at this very moment. Absolutely misrepresenting trash. I have..."
- "I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."